Child arrangement solicitors in Brighton

We deal with both public and private law. This means that our child arrangement solicitors can assist with disputes as to who will look after the children when, and also help to agree a schedule with your former partner if needs be.

We can also act in cases where the local authority is considering taking action against you or your family because of concerns they may have about the welfare of children. We can help you through the process or of course dispute it.

We deal with all disputes in relation to Child Arrangement Orders to include who the child will live with, contact with the non-resident parent, specific issues and prohibited steps.

If it is an emergency, we can get into Court that day.


Call Donna Robinson for a consultation on 01273 673226 or send an email directly to drobinson@martincray.co.uk.