We can also act in cases where the local authority is considering taking action against you or your family because of concerns they may have about the welfare of children. We can help you through the process or, of course, dispute it.
Our Brighton-based solicitors also have experience in processing a Special Guardianship Order should a Child Arrangement Order be unsuitable or social services deem it necessary.
For those in the Brighton and wider Sussex area, we can, if it is an emergency, get into Court that day.
Our Child Arrangement Order solicitors in Brighton deal with all disputes in relation to Child Arrangement Orders, including who the child will live with, contact with the non-resident parent, specific issues and prohibited steps. Contact us today.