Debt Recovery

International debt recovery solicitors based in Brighton

A person or business may owe your company money. If this is the case, there can be various means by which to claim what is rightfully yours. This could be enforcement of an existing Court order, making a new claim against somebody or simply negotiating a payment plan.

A Court can make an order against someone for a share of their pay to go directly to you from their employer, obtain an order that goods are sold on their behalf or freeze money in a bank account so that it can be transferred to you by way of a third party debt order. We can obtain freezing orders or injunctions for you to do that.

Please give us a call and discuss how we can help you to realise your debts owed.


Get in touch for expert legal advice from our solicitors